7 Practical Tips For Your Wedding – Part I
Planning a wedding can be overwhelming but it does not have to be. Here are some practical tips to get you going.
- When planning a wedding, ask about food allergies or dietary requirements ahead of time. Also, make sure you have extra food ready.
- Guests for any event or wedding are more inclined to attend if they know about the date 3 to 4 months in advance.
- If you’re planning a destination wedding, the average percentage of guests who will be unable to attend may be around 30-40%.
- At your wedding reception, use cinematographers and mini events to create personal and memorable moments for your guests.
- If your guests’ elbows touch and they can’t easily move in between tables, you’ve probably crammed too many of them in one spot. To avoid this, make sure you know how many your chosen venue can host comforably.
- If you have a large wedding location, consider using sign posts to direct guests to necessary landmarks, like the dance floor and bathroom.
- At any wedding or event, pump up the volume when it’s appropriate, and don’t seat any elderly guests right next to the speakers.
We’ll love to hear any other tips and ideas you are considering for you wedding.