Congrats! We are thrilled to embark on this journey of planning your wedding with you regardless of where you are with preparations.
We know how challenging it can be sorting through all the different elements that make up your big day. We are here to guide you through the process. We can assist as much or as little as you need.
This is our ultimate fully staged wedding package for the busy upscale professional bride. Wedding design, decor, bride and bridal floral design, vendor selections, favors, invitations, transportation and hotel bookings for guests and includes, color analysis and make-up consultations, gold and silver-staged.
Gold-staged is for the bride who want to be involved and does not have time for all the many details that goes into planning and staging a “perfect” wedding. This package includes Silver-Staged, Ceremony and Reception design and decorations, planning, budgeting and guidance.
Silver-Staged/”Day” of Coordination aka “Peace of Mind”
We carry the load and stress of the day. As your wedding coordinators, we will be the ones carrying the clipboard. “Day” of CoordinatioN actually starts weeks before the big day. About a month. This package is for the DIY bride who has done everything necessary for her wedding and wisely chooses to have peace of mind on her big day so she can relax and enjoy her big day. After all, what’s the use if all the months of hard work planning the perfect day if not to executed as envisioned? We handle all the details and logistics of the day. Pull your day together and save you peace of mind knowing every detail of the day will be taken care of by working with you prior to your wedding, getting to know your vendors to ensure everything is in place and tighten any loose ends. Consultation meeting up to 1 hour.
- Attend and run wedding rehearsal to ensure all participants understand their responsibilities and are aware of their responsibilities.
- Vendor management
- Oversee venue setting to ensure it fits your specifications
- Review checklist of all items: Vendor contracts and service verification
- Assist with etiquette issues
- Visit venue/s selected with you for first hand knowlege of expectations
- Assist with final dress fitting if needed
- Assist with food tasting meetings if needed
- Distribute final payments to vendors
- Emergency kit use
- Provide set-up and tear down of couples personal items for ceremony. This includes sand ceremony, unity candles, pillows and any other small objects to be placed
- Oversee wedding day set-up and tear down
- Create wedding day time-line
- Assist Bridal Party
- Distribute bouquet and boutonnieres to appropriate participants
- Create Couple’s Wedding Day Time-line for Ceremony and Reception including: Arrival, Processional, Cocktail hour with photographer, Grand Entrance
- Final collection of wedding items at rehearsal for setup on wedding day, guest books, candles etc.
- Ensure place cards, table numbers, favors, candles, DJ etc. are on schedule
- Make sure transportation is running on time
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to musicians, DJ’s, Officiant
You will not be accessible to answer the wheres on your wedding day so we take care of the them..
- Where do I sit?
- Where is the restroom?
- Where/When do I show up for pictures?
- Where is my corsage?
- Where can I plug in my equipment?
- What should the cake table look like? How does this lighting look?
- Where is my final payment?
- What time is the first dance?
- Where is the limo?
- Where is the cake? Did the cake arrive?
- Where are the bride and groom?
Send us email bride at theawedding.com and we will be glad to handle the details of your big day.